Lazyuk, Gennadii I'yich (Born: 02.04.1927)
Doctor of Medical Sciences (since 1974), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1995 on speciality Genetics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Corresponding Member of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Russia;
Member of the Board and Vice-President of the Scientific Medical Society of Physician-Geneticists of Russia;
Honorary Member of the Japanese Physician-Geneticists Society and the American society of human genetics,
Honorary Member of the American Society of Human Genetics,
Chairman of the Board of Scientific Society of Physician-Geneticists of Belarus,
Vice-Chairman of the Board of Scientific Society of Pathologists of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Archives of Pathology" (Russia),
Editor of the Editorial Board of the Great Medical Encyclopedia "Medical Genetics" (Russia).
The Belarusian State Medical University, Chief Researcher.
Medical genetics, teratology, radiation medicine.
1. Teratology of a human being (1979).
2. Inherent syndromes of plural birth defects of development (1983).
3. Genetic service in Belarus (1991).
4. Possible genetic consequences of Chernobyl nuclear accident on Belarusians (1996).
1. Gennadii Ilyich Lazyuk (To the 70th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Gennadii I'yich Lazyuk (On his 75th anniversary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page