Murav'yov, Valentin Vladimirovich (Born: 28.01.1938)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1975), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1989 on speciality Radiophysics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the New York Academy of Sciences,
Member of the International Academy of Organizational and Management Sciences,
Vice-chairman of the Co-ordinating board for the research problem "Informatics".
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Izvestiya vuzov. Radioelektronika" (Russia),
Editor-in-Chief of the interagency transactions "Radiotechnics and electronics"
The Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, Vice Rector for Research, Head of the Chair of Telecommunication Systems.
6 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220027, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 232-22-62. Fax: +375 (17) 231-09-14.
Amplification and generation of high-frequency vibrations, modelling of physical processes in semiconductors, study of information-and-wave processes.
1. Some problems of theory and calculation of generators on Gunn diodes (1972).
2. Comparative analysis of microwaveheterojunction transistor models (1992).
3. Definition of noise temperature of Schottky-barrier field-effect microwave transistors (1994).
1. Valentin Vladimirovich Murav'yov (On the occasion of the 60th birthday). (In Russian)
2. Valentin Vladimirovich Muraviev (To the 70th Birthday Anniversary). (In Russian)
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page