Pleskachevsky, Yury Mikhailovich (Born: 22.10.1943)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1984), Senior researcher.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1991 on speciality Mechanics of Metal-Polymer Systems.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the New York Academy of Sciences (USA)
Editorial Board Membership
Editor-in-Chief of the journal Materialy. Tekhnologii. Instrumenty (Materials, Technologies, Tools),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Doklady of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Trenie i iznos (Friction and Wear),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physical-Engineering Sciences).
A.V.Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Scientist.
15 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Mechanics and technology of metal-polymeric systems, adhesion of polymers to metals, radiative materials science of polymeric composites.
1. Adhesion of polymers to metals (1971).
2. Metal-polymeric systems (1982).
3. Introduction into radiative materials science of polymeric compounds (1991).
4. Tribology in the USA and the former Soviet Union (1994).
1. Yury Mikhailovich Pleskachevsky (On his 60th Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Pleskachevsky Yury Michailovich (To 60th anniversary) (In Russian).
3. Yury Mikhailovich Pleskachevsky (On his 65th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page