Red'ko, Vsevolod Petrovich (Born: 24.01.1937)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1985), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Optics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Council "Integral Optics" of D.S. Rozhdestvensky Optical Society (St.-Petersburg).
The Belarussian-Russian University, Professor.
43 Prospect Mira, Mogilev BY-212005, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (222) 25-36-74
1. Introduction to the integral optics (1975).
2. Kinetics of the process of the formation of planar waveguides in glasses by electronic diffusion of silver (1986).
3. Planar waveguides fabricated by proton irradiation in quartz silica (1993).
4. Quantum-size structures of selenide cadmium (polymer), produced by the methods of vacuum evaporation (1996).
1. Vsevolod Petrovich Redko (On the occasion of the 70th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page