Shabailov, Viktor Ivanovich. (Born: 05.02.1931)
Doctor of Law Sciences (since 1980), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1986 on speciality Constitutional Law.
The Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of Department.
1 Surganava Street, Build.2, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-18-94
Law and organizational problems of social and cultural activity, state administration, sovereignty, state construction, local self-administration.
1. Law regulation of social and cultural activity (1981).
2. The Belarusian SSR: status, achievements, development (1989).
3. Sovereignty of the Republic of Belarus: difficulties of formation (1993).
4. Local self-administration (1994).
1. Viktar Ivanavich Shabailaw (To 70th anniversary) (In Belarusian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page