Solov'yov, Konstantin Nikolayevich (Born: 30.03.1933)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1970), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Spectroscopy.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Belarusian Physical Society,
Member of the Belarusian Society of Photobiologists and Biophysicists,
Member of the Belarusian Society "Biomedical Optics",
Member of the Board of Experts of the Belarusian State Highest Certifying Committee for Physics,
Member of the Scientific Council for Luminescence of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Council of the Journal of Applied Spectroscopy (Zhurnal Prikladnoi Spektroskopii).
The B.I.Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Chief Researcher
70 Independence Avenue, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-14-16. Fax: +375 (17) 284-00-30.
Molecular luminescence, vibrational-electronic spectroscopy of polyatomic molecules, photochemistry, modelling of photosynthesis reaction centres.
1. Spectroscopy of Chlorophyll and Related Compounds (1968).
2. Spectroscopy of Porphyrns: Vibrational States (1985).
3. Spectroscopy and Quantum Chemistry of Porphyrns (1987).
1. Konstantin Nikolaevich Soloviev (To the 75th Birthday Anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Konstantin Nikolaevich Soloviev (To the 80th Birthday Anniversary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page