Tikhinya, Valerii Guryevich (Born: 01.10.1940)
Doctor of Law Sciences (since 1985), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Law.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Associate Member of the International Engineering Academy.
Minsk Institute of Management, Head of Chair.
12 Lazo Street, Minsk BY-220102, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 291-27-37, 291-27-43
Private international law, problems in formation of democratic legal state, civil procedure, labour law.
1. Civil procedure of Belarusian SSR (in 4 vols.) (1979-1982).
2. Theoretical problems of application of criminology data in civil proceedings (1983).
3. Legal encyclopaedia (1992).
4. Private international law (1994).
5. Offshore Business. Legal Aspects (2002).
1. Valery Gurievich Tihinya (To 60th anniversary) (In Belarusian).
2. Valery Gurievich Tsikhinya (To 70th anniversary) (In Belarusian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page