Tomil'chik, Lev Mitrofanovich (Born: 01.04.1931)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1980), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1989 on speciality Theoretical physics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Chairman of the Scientific Doctorate degree defence council,
Vice-chairman of the Scientific council of the Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for the problem "Nuclear physics".
B.I.Stepanov Institute of Physics of National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
70 Independence Avenue, Minsk BY-220602, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-15-59. Fax: +375 (17) 239-31-31. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theory of magnetic monopole and adjacent problems, geometric approach to the description of systems of strongly interacting particles, supersymmetric quantum mechanics, history and methodology of science.
1. Electrodynamics with Magnetic Charge. Minsk: Nauka i Tekhnika, 1975 (with V.I. Strazhev).
2. Space Reflection Symmetry and the Pseudo Scalar Magnetic Charge // Phys. Lett. 1976. Vol.61B, No.1.
3. Description of composite systems in terms of non-Euclidean relative space (1988).
4. P-violating magnetic monopole influence on the behaviour of the atom-like system in the external fields // Int. J. Mod. Phys. A. 1992. Vol.7, No.16.
5. Ultrarelativistic limit for the Dirac Oscillator (1995).
6. Conformally Flat Static Backgroud Metric in Relativistic Quarkonium Models. Proc. Int. School-sem. "Actual Problems of Particle Physics". Vol. II. Dubna, 2002.
1. Lev Mitrofanovich Tomilchik (On the occasion of the 70th birthday) (In Russian).
2. Lev Mitrofanovich Tomilchik (On the occasion of the 75th birthday) (In Russian).
3. Lev Mitrofanovich Tomilchik (On the occasion of the 80th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page