Yanovich, Leonid Aleksandrovich (Born: 04.03.1934)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1987), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1989 on speciality Mathematics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Belarusian Mathematical Society,
Member of three Scientific Degree Defence Councils
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Physical-Mathematical Sciences Series),
Member of the International Advisory Board of the journal Nonlinear Phenomena in Complex Systems
The Institute of Mathematics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Principal Researcher.
11 Surganava Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-17-79. Fax: +375 (17) 284-09-15. E-mail: email@example.com
Numerical methods of analysis, approximate functional integration, numerical solution methods of stochastic equations.
1. Approximate calculation of continual integrals with respect to Gaussian measures (1976).
2. Aerodynamics equations and some numerical methods for their solution (1985).
3. Generalized Wiener integral and some its applications (1989).
4. Functional integrals: approximate evaluation and applications (1993).
1. Leanid Alyaksandravich Yanovich (On the occasion of the 70th birthday). (In Belarusian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page