Zakrevskii, Arkadii Dmitriyevich (Born: 22.05.1928)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1967), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1972 on speciality Engineering Cybernetics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of International Academy of Informational Processes and Technologies,
Member of the Scientific Degree Council under the Belarusian State University of Computer Science and Electronics.
The Joint Institute of Informatics Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
6 Surganava Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-21-82. Fax: +375 (17) 231-84-03. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Automata and logic circuits theory, automation of logic design, image recognition, solution of logical-combinatory tasks, synthesis of logical control systems.
1. LYaPAS: A programming language for logic and coding algorithms. Academic Press, N.-Y., L., 1969 (with M.A. Gavrilov).
2. Boolesche Gleichungen: Theorie, Anwendung, Algorithmen. VEB Verlag Technik, Berlin,1984 (mit D. Bochmann und Ch. Posthoff).
3. Combinatorial algorithms of discrete mathematics. TUT Press, 2008 (with Yu. Pottosin, L. Cheremisinova).
4. Optimization in Boolean space. TUT Press, 2009 (with Yu. Pottosin, L. Cheremisinova).
5. Design of logical control devices. TUT Press, 2009 (with Yu. Pottosin, L. Cheremisinova).
1. Arkadii D. Zakrevskii (To the 70th anniversary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page