Zatsepin, Nikolai Nikolayevich (Born: 16.01.1917)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1967), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1972 on speciality Physical Methods of Non-destructive Control.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Scientific and Degree defence councils of the Institute of Applied Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
The Institute of Applied Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
16 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-24-15
Analytical theory of non-linear magnetodynamics, theory of electromagnetic sensor, fundamentals of electromagnetic detection.
1. Non-linear equations of magnetodynamics and magnetostatics of isotropic ferromagnetic medium, placed into non-uniform magneticfield (1984).
2. Non-linear equations, describing electro-magnetic processes in ferromagnetic according to the loop of magnetic hysteresis by the two-dimensional magnetic field (1987).
4. Solid cylindrical-core transverse excitation ferroprobes (1989).
5.Hollow-core transverse excitation ferroprobes (1989).
3. Computer method of selective measurementsof one-layer ferromagnetic parameters (1995).
1. Nikolay Nikolaevich Zatsepin (On his 90th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page