Akhverdov, Iosif Nikolayevich (Born: 28.06.1916. Died: 19.01.2007)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1958), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1960 on speciality Ferroconcrete Constructions.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the Belarusian section of the International Academy of Informatics and Technology.
Scientific backgrounds of physics of concrete as a branch of the solid-state physics, technology of the reinforced constructions, technology of separate concreting while building overland and underwater engineering constructions without the drainage.
1. Fundamentals of physics of concrete (1981).
2. Theoretical backgrounds of concrete study (1981).
3. Nature of tobermorith concrete stone structure and its destruction mechanism under gamma-neutron irradiation (1984).
4. Technology of reinforced concrete products and constructions of special design (1993).
1. Iosif Nikolayevich Akhverdov (To the 80th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page