Arinchin, Nikolai Ivanovich (Born: 28.02.1914. Died: 06.11.1999)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1955), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1966 on speciality Human and Animals Physiology.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Informatization Academy (1994),
Academician, the Member of the Presidium and the Academician-Secretary of the Belarusian Division of the International Academy of Integral Anthropology (1995),
Academician of the International Academy of organizational and managerial sciences (1994),
Academician of the Belarusian Academy of Ecological Anthropology (1996),
The former member of the Board of the USSR Society of Physiologists,
The founder of the Belarusian Society of Healthcreation.
The Institute of Photobiology of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Chief Scientific Researcher and Scientific Supervisor of the Group for extracardial mechanisms of blood circulation.
28 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-24-04
Comparative and evolutionary physiology of cardiovascular system and muscular activity, gerontology, extracardiology, healthcreation, health creative way of life.
1. A complex study of a cardiovascular system (1961).
2. Evolutionary and clinical interpretation of electrocardiogram and cardiac cycle phases (1966).
3. Assistants of the heart (1984).
4. Peripheral "hearts" of a human (1988).
1. Nikolai Ivanovich Arinchin (To the 85th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. In memory of Nikolay Ivanovich Arinchin (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Historical Notes / Back to Top of Page