Astapovich, Nataliya Ivanovna (Born: 14.04.1940. Died: 24.07.2005)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1990), Senior Researcher.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Microbiology.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Vice-chairman of the Scientific Council of NAS of Belarus for Problems of Biotechnology,
Vice-chairman of the Board of experts of the State Highest Certifying Committee of Belarus,
Vice-chairman of the Scientific Doctorate Degree Council,
Member of the Scientific-Technical council of the Medical and Biotechnological Institute
Editorial Board Membership
Member of Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Biological Sciences).
The Institute of Microbiology of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Deputy Director for Research & Head of Laboratory.
2 Academician V.F.Kuprevich Street, Minsk BY-220141, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 264-47-66
Physiological and biochemical peculiarities of the albumin secretion and other biological active combinations of microorganisms, their directed regulation and establishment of functional role in cells metabolism. Microbiological and biochemical foundations for creation of new biopreparations.
1. Secretion of the ferments of microorganisms (1984).
2. Regulation of the formation pectolitical and cellulolitical ferments of microorganisms (1986).
3. Biothechnology of the microbe ferments (1989).
4. Specific features of growth and biosynthesis of polygalactyronase in Saccharomyces pastorianus (1996).
1. Natalia Ivanovna Astapovich (To her Jubilee) (In Russian).
2. In memory of Natalia Ivanovna Astapovich (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page