Bogush, Andrei Aleksandrovich (Born: 11.07.1925. Died: 21.07.2009)
Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences (since 1975), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Theoretical Physics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Board of the Belarusian Physical Society,
Coordinator and Chairman of the Scientific Council for the State Programme for Fundamental Research "Quark",
Belarusian Coordinator of works within the International project in high-energy physics ATLAS (CERN, Geneva, Switzerland),
Member of the National Coordinating Council for High Energy Physics,
Chairman of the Scientific council of the Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for problem "Nuclear physics",
Vice-chairman of the Scientific Doctorate Degree Council,
Member of the Belarusian Consultative Council for the International Soros Science Education Program,
Member of the Council for the Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Physical-Mathematical Sciences Series),
Member of the Scientific-methodical council of the Belarusian Encyclopedia,
Reviewer of international review journals "Zentralblatt fuer Mathematik", "Mathematical Reviews".
B.I.Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Chief Researcher.
68 Independence Avenue, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-17-30
Theory of elementary particles and their interactions. High energy physics. Elaboration, development and application of field-theoretical (classical, without secondary quantization, gauge field theory of electroweak interactions), group (general approach of the finite geometrical, dynamical and quantum symmetry transformations) and algebraic methods (generalized Kroneker symbols, basis element of quadratic and cubic matrix algebras, linear and nonlinear first order field equations in universal matrix form) in physics of elementary particles and fundamental interactions; elaboration of methods of description, computation and analysis, theoretical and experimental study of concrete interaction processes of elementary particles at high energies.
1. Introduction into theory of classic fields (in coauth. with L.G. Moroz) (1968, 2004).
2. Finite Lorentz transformations in quantum field theory (1977).
3. Introduction into field theory of elementary particles (1981).
4. Introduction to gauge field theory of electroweak interactions (1987, 2003).
5. Essays on History of Microworld Physics (1990, 2004).
1. Andrei Aleksandrovich Bogush (On the occasion of the 75th birthday anniversary) (In Belarusian).
2. Andrey Aleksandrovich Bogush (On the occasion of the 80th birthday) (In Belarusian).
3. In Memory of Corresponding Member of NAS of Belarus Andrei Aleksandrovich Bogush