Dorozhkin, Nil Nikolayevich (Born: 26.11.1927. Died: 27.12.2007)
Doctor of Engineering Sciences (since 1977), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1986 on speciality Technology of Powder Materials.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the Transport Academy of the Russian Federation
A.V.Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer, Chief Researcher.
15 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Powder metallurgy, machine building technology, regeneration and repair of agricultural machines.
1. Hardening and regeneration of machine parts by metallic powders (1975).
2. Electrophysical methods of coatings production from metallic powder (1985).
3. Arc gas-powder building-up (1989).
1. Nil Nikolayevich Dorozhkin (To the 70th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Nil Nikolayevich Dorozhkin (On his 75th Birthday) (In Russian).
3. To the memory of Corresponding Member of NAS of Belarus Nil Nickolaevich Dorozhkin (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / Corresponding Members / Back to Top of Page