Gourine, Valerii Nikolayevich (Born: 30.01.1938. Died: 01.09.2007)
Doctor of Medicine (since 1974), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Human and Animal Physiology.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Academy of Sciences,
Academician of the International Slavic Academy of Sciences, Education, Arts and Culture,
Foreign Member of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences,
Foreign Member of the K.E.Tsyolkovsky Space Academy,
Foreign Member of the Physiological Society (UK),
Chairman of the Board of the Belarusian Physiological Society,
Member of the Scientific Council for Physiological Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Editorial Board Membership
Editor-in-Chief of the Journal News of Biomedical Sciences,
Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Series of Medical Sciences,
Member of the Editorial Board of the "I.N.Sechenov Physiological Journal",
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Human Physiology (Fiziologiya Cheloveka).
The Institute of Physiology of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Head of Laboratory
28 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 284-17-73
Nervous and hormonal mechanisms of thermoregulation and other systemic functions.
1. Central mechanisms of thermoregulation. Minsk: Belarus Publishers, 1980.
2. Thermoregulation and sympathetic nervous system. Minsk: Nauka i Tekhnika, 1989.
3. Mechanisms of fever. Minsk: Navuka i Tekhnika, 1993.
1. Valerii Nikolaevich Gourine (To the 60th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Valery Nikolaevich Gourine (On his 65th anniversary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page