Ignatenko, Illarion Mefodyevich (Born: 28.12.1919. Died: 03.02.2002)
Doctor of Historical Sciences (since 1965), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1974 on speciality History of the USSR and Belarus.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Scientific Council for the Problems of History of Belarus.
The Institute of History of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Adviser.
1 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-25-55
History of the revolution of 1905-1907, February of 1917 and October of 1917, history of the civil war, history of the Great Patriotic War against the fascist Germany, history of the Soviet society.
1. The poorest peasants - the ally of proletariat in the struggle for the victory of the October revolution in Belarus (1962).
2. February bourgeois-democratic revolution in Belarus (1986).
3. The role of the Great October in the destiny of the Belarusian people (1987).
4. The October revolution and self-determination of Belarus (1992).
1. Ilaryon Myafodzievich Ignatsenka (To 80th Birthday anniversary) (In Belarusian).
2. Illarion Myafodz'evich Ignatsenka (To the 90th anniversary) (In Belarusian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page