Kartel, Nikolai Aleksandrovich (Born: 05.05.1937. Died: 01.04.2013)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1984), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Plant Molecular Genetics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the New York Academy of Sciences,
Member of the Central European Academy of Science and Art (ACESA),
Member of the Belarusian Society of Genetics and Selectionists,
Vice-Сhairman of the Doctorate Degree Council for Genetics,
Member of the Commission of Experts of the Belarusian Highest Certifying Committee.
Editorial Board Membership
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Biological Sciences).
The Institute of Genetics and Cytology of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of Laboratory.
27 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 284-19-17
Molecular genetics and genetic engineering of plants.
1. Effects of the highest plants exogenous DNA (1981).
2. AT-repeats in barley genome (1990).
3. Efficiency of agrobacterial transformation of different genotypes of potato plant (1994).
4. Construction and screening of a rye DNA library for RFLP mapping (1994).
5. Genetics: Encyclopaedical Dictionary (1999).
1. Nikolai Aleksandrovich Kartel (To the 60th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Nikolai Alexandrovich Kartel (To his 70th birthday) (In Russian).
3. Nikolai Alexandrovich Kartel (To his 75th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page