Konev, Sergei Vasilyevich (Born: 19.01.1931; Died: 21.10.2005)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1968), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Biophysics.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Society of Biophysics and Photobiologists of Belarus,
Member of the International Academy of Organization and Management.
Member of Scientific Doctorate Degrees defence councils of the Institute of photobiology and the Institute of philosophy and law of the NAS of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Council of the journal "Biophysics", "Physical-Chemical Biology Medicine", "J. Biochemical Organization".
The Institute of Biophysics and Cell Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Head of the Laboratory of Biophysics and Photobiology of Membranes.
27 Akademichnaya Street, Minsk BY-220733, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 268-53-59
Biophysics of membranes, photobiology, molecular biophysics, bioenergetics.
1. Fluorescence and phosphorescence of proteins and nuclear acids (1967).
2. Intercellular contacts (1977).
3. Structural lability of biological membranes (1987).
4. Cooperative effects in biological membranes (1995).
1. Sergei Vasil'evich Konev (To the 70th Anniversary) (In Russian)..
2. In memory of Sergei Vasilyevich Konev (In Russian)..
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page