Kupchinov, Boris Ivanovich (Born: 19.06.1935. Died: 23.06.2009)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1975), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1986 on speciality Friction and Wear in Machines.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the New York Academy of Sciences (USA),
Member of the Scientific Degree Council of the Institute of Mechanics of Metal-Polymer Systems.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the journal Friction and Wear (Trenie i iznos)
The Institute of Mechanics of Metal-Polymer Systems of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Chief Researcher
32-a Kirava Street, Gomel BY-246652, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (232) 77-52-11
Tribology of liquid crystals, physics and mechanics of composite polymer based materials, theory of materials in machine building.
1. Wooden-polymeric construction materials and works. Minsk: Nauka i Tekhnika, 1980.
2. Technology of construction materials and works on the basis of ground waste of wood. Minsk: Nauka i Tekhnika, 1992.
3. Introduction to tribology of liquid crystals. Gomel: IMMS, Informtribo, 1993.
4. Biotribology of Synovial Joints. Minsk: Vedy, 1997.
1. Boris I. Kupchinov (To 70th anniversary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page