Lopato, Georgii Pavlovich (Born: 23.08.1924. Died: 13.02.2003)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1976), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1995 on speciality Computers and Multicomputer Systems.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences (1979),
Academician of the International Academy of Informatization (1994)
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Boards of the journals "Applied Informatics" and "Neurocomputer".
The Scientific-Research Institute of Computers, Chief Researcher.
155 M.Bagdanovicha Street, Minsk BY-220040, Republic of Belarus.
The Institute of Modern Knowledge, Head of the Chair of Informatics and Computer Systems.
1 Knoryna Street, Build.4, Minsk BY-220049, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 234-88-58. Fax: +375 (17) 234-47-42
Development of different generations of computers: "Minsk" computers, ES computers, personal computers, mobile computers and development on their basis of multicomputers complexes and Automated Control Systems of different purposes; display systems; optical character recognition systems; input-output devices; CAD and CAM systems for hardware and software.
1. The major problems of the multicomputer systems development (1969).
2. Problems of the architecture compatibility for fourth and next generations mainframes (1980).
3. The use of interactive computer network resources and facilities (15 interconnected mainframes) for development of large program complexes (1984).
4. The unify and complete technology for development and manufacture of computers on the base of large-scale integrated circuits (1988).
1. Georgii Pavlovich Lopato (On the occasion of the 75th birthday anniversary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page