Mayer, Nikolai Artemyevich (Born: 09.01.1932. Died: 24.08.2012)
Doctor of Chemical Sciences (since 1966), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1991 on speciality Organic Chemistry.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Chemical Sciences).
The Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
13 Surganava Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 284-16-79
Synthesis and study of organometallic compounds, mainly metallocenes and metallocarborane derivatives of transitional metals.
1. Introduction into organoelement chemistry (1973).
2. Synthesis of organometallic compounds by decarboxylization of metal acilates (1976).
3. New way of reconstruction of orthocarboranic structure into closo-metallocarboranic one (1984).
4. Electrochemical synthesis of n5-cyclopentadienylcobalt-n4-tetraphenylbutadienes and their interaction with iodine (1991).
1. Nikolai Artemievich Mayer (To 70th Birthday Anniversary), in Russian.
2. Nikolai Artemievich Mayer (To 80th Birthday Anniversary), in Russian.
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page