Mazhul', Vladimir Mikhailovich (Born: 24.12.1939; Died: 29.08.2008)
Doctor of Biological Sciences (since 1986), Professor
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 2004 on speciality Proteomics..
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the scientific council of Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research,
Member of the section of biological sciences of the scientific council of Belarusian Republican Foundation for Fundamental Research,
Member of the State Expert Council on Health Care of State Committee on Science and Technologies of Republic of Belarus,
Chairman of the expert council of the Higher Certifying Commission of Republic of Belarus,
Member of the Biochemical Society.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of Editorial Board of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Biological Sciences)
The Institute of Biophysics and Cell Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Head of the Laboratory of Proteomics.
27 Akademicheskaya Street, Minsk, BY-220072, Republic of Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-23-58
Molecular and membrane biophysics, proteins photonics, proteomics
1. Intercellular contacts (1977).
2. Intramolecular dynamics and functional activity of proteins (2000).
3. Monitoring of actin unfolding by room temperature tryptophan phosphorescence (2003).
4. On the ability of a protein to exist in many partially folded states (2004).
5. Development of researches in area proteomics in Republic of Belarus: fundamental and applied aspects (2005).
1. In memory of Vladimir Mikhailovich Mazhul (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page