Rimskii, Gennadii Vasiliyevich (Born: 19.09.1936. Died: 23.08.2000)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1981), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1996 on speciality Engineering Cybernetics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Informatization Academy (IIA) and its Belarusian Branch,
Academician of the International Academy of Informational Processes and Technologies,
Academician of the Belarusian Engineering Academy,
Academician of the National Academy for Automatic Control,
Member of the Scientific Degree Council of the Institute of Engineering Cybernetics of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Member of the Scientific Degree Council of the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Physical-Engineering Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Attestation".
The State Highest Certifying Committee of the Republic of Belarus, Chief of the Engineering Sciences Department.
66 Fr.Skaryny Praspekt, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-22-48.
The theory of automatic control systems, root-locus methods for dynamic systems investigation, computer aided design of dynamic systems, mathematical methods and computer software.
1. Fundamentals of the general root-locus theory for automatic control systems (1972).
2. Computer-aided analysis of the dynamic systems on the base of the general root-locus theory (1973).
3. Computer aided investigation of the dynamic systems (1978).
4. Theory of CAD systems: intellectual CAD on the base of the computer systems and networks (1994).
1. In memory of the Corresponding Member of the NAS of Belarus Gennady Vasilyevich Rimsky (In Belarusian).
/ Academy Membership / Historical Notes / Back to Top of Page