Roman, Oleg Vladislavovich (Born: 21.09.1925. Died: 16.03.2013)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1972), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1991 on speciality Composite Materials and Powder Metallurgy.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Metall Powder Industry Federation (USA),
Member of the Plansee Society (Austria),
Member of the Scientific councils for powder metallurgy and new materials (CIS),
Member of the Institute of Metals (India).
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Powder metallurgy" (the Ukraine, Germany, USA),
Editor of the transactions "Powder metallurgy" (Belarus).
Composite materials and powder metallurgy, high energy processing of materials.
1. Powder metallurgy and spray-on coatings (1987).
2. Reference book on powder metallurgy (1988).
3. Ultrasonic and resistormetric control in powder metallurgy (1989).
4. Powder metallurgy - resent advanced (1989).
1. Oleg Vladislavovich Roman (To the 70th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Oleg Vladislavovich Roman (On his 80th birthday) (In Russian).
3. Oleg Vladislavovich Roman (On his 85th birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page