Shashkov, Anatolii Gerasimovich (Born: 28.02.1927. Died: 24.01.2011)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1967), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1980 on speciality Thermophysics.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
Member of the Scientific Degree Council of the Institute of heat and mass transfer and the Institute of Power Engineering Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Editorial Board Membership
Former Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics (1976-1988).
A.V.Lykov Institute of Heat and Mass Transfer, Science Adviser of the Administration.
15 P.Brouki Street, Minsk BY-220072, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 284-21-35
Thermophysics, parametric identification of transfer effect.
1. Thermoresistors and their use (1967).
2. Systematic structural analysis of the process of heat transfer and its application (1983).
3. Thermal decomposition of materials (1996).
4. Wave effects of heat conduction. Systematic structural approach (1996).
1. Anatolii Gerasimovich Shashkov (To the 75th Anniversary of his Birthday) (In Russian).
2. Anatolii Gerasimovich Shashkov (On his 75th Birthday) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page