Shirokov, Aleksandr Mikhailovich (Born: 14.09.1924. Died: 14.10.2003)
Doctor of Technical Sciences (since 1971), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1977 on speciality Cybernetics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Informatization Academy (IIA) and its Belarusian Branch,
Academician of the International Academy of Informational Processes and Technologies,
Member of Specialized scientific council of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus,
Member of Specialized scientific council of the Belarusian State University,
Member of Specialized scientific council of the Belarusian Military Academy.
Editorial Board Membership
Member of the Board of Belarusian Society "Znaniye" (Knowledge)
The Non-State Institute of Modern Knowledge, the Rector.
155A Bogdanovicha Street, Build.4, Minsk BY-220040, Republic of Belarus
Fax: +375 (17) 283-29-94.
Reliability of radioelectronic devices and systems, nanoelectronics.
1. Foundations of operational reliability of electronic devices (1965).
2. Reliability of microassembly (1984).
3. On the development principles of technical systems (1986).
4. Foundations of completion theory (1987).
1. Alexander Mikhailovich Shyrokov (On his 75th birthday) (In Belarusian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page