Starobinets, Grigorii Lazarevich (Born: 14.05.1910. Died: 10.11.2001)
Doctor of Chemical Sciences (since 1955), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1969 on speciality Analytical Chemistry.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Former member of the Scientific council for analytical chemistry of the USSR Academy of Sciences,
Former Vice-chairman of the section of the North-Western department of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR for analytical chemistry.
Editorial Board Membership
Former member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus",
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal "Proceedings of the Belarusian State University" (second series).
The Science-Research Institute for Physical-Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University, Chief Researcher.
4 Fr.Skaryny Praspekt, Minsk BY-220050, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 220-73-79
Physical chemistry of the processes of interphase distribution of substances: adsorption at phase interphase, processes of molecular sorption, ion-exchange and extraction processes, extraction separation methods, concentration and purification of a number of industrial impornant substances (amines, hydrocarbons, aliphatic halides etc.).
1. On distribution of binary solution components between the phase of high-polymer and bynary solution (1952).
2. Anion division by the method of reversible salting out chromatography (1964).
3. Selective sorption of binary solutions by rubber-like high-polymers (1968).
4. The additivity principle as applied to characterisation of anion-exchange extraction of organic anions (1988).
1. Starobinets Grigorii Lazarevich (To 90th anniversary) // Vestsi of NAS of Belarus. Ser. Chemical Sciences. 2000. No.2 (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page