Strelchenok, Oleg Anatoliyevich (Born: 18.10.1947. Died: 05.03.2010)
Doctor of Chemical Sciences (since 1983),
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1994 on speciality Organic Chemistry.
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB, Sweden, Head of Research and Development (Past).
Chemistry of hormones and hormonal reception, structure and function of glycoproteins and other mixed biopolymers.
1. Specific steroid-binding glycoproteins of human blood plasma: novel data on their structure and function (1990).
2. On the functional form of transcortin-recognizing subunit of transcortin membrane receptor (1991).
3. Testosterone destroys the transcortin-receptor complex (1992).
4. Organization of the transcortin-binding domain on placental plasma membranes (1995).
1. Strelchenok Oleg Anatoliyevich (1947-2010).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page