Sviridov, Vadim Vasiliyevich (Born: 09.04.1931. Died: 13.04.2002)
Doctor of Chemical Sciences (since 1974), Professor.
Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1989 on speciality Physical Chemistry.
Membership of Scientific Societies and Councils
The former vice-chairman of the Council of the Fundamental research fund of Belarus (1991--1996),
The former member of the Scientific council for chemical reactions kinetics in solid state of the Academy of Sciences of the
USSR and of the Scientific council for factographical processes of information registering of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR,
Member of some scientific councils of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
Editorial Board Membership
Associate Editor-in-Chief of the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Series of Chemical Sciences),
Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Scientific and Applied Photography (Russia).
The Belarusian State University, Head of the Chair of Inorganic Chemistry.
4 Fr.Skaryny Praspekt, Minsk BY-220050, Republic of Belarus
The Research-Scientific Institute for Physical-Chemical Problems of the Belarusian State University, Chief Researcher.
14 Leningradskaya Street, Minsk BY-220080, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 226-47-01. Fax: +375 (17) 226-55-67
Solid state photochemistry, chemistry of photographical processes, reactions of chemical deposition in solutions, thin film chemistry, reaction of thermal decomposition of solids.
1. Photochemistry and radiation chemistry of solid unorganic substances (1964).
2. Peculiarities of photochemical and radiation-chemical decomposition of ion crystals (1973).
3. Non-silver plated photographic processes (1984).
4. Chemical precipitation of metals from water solutions (1987).
1. Sviridov Vadim Vasil'evich (To 70th Birthday Anniversary) (In Russian).
2. Sviridov Vadim Vasil'evich (Obituary) (In Russian).
/ Academy Membership / In Memoriam / Back to Top of Page