Veduta, Nikolai Ivanovich (Born: 06.02.1913. Died: 24.04.1998)
Doctor of Economical Sciences (since 1966), Professor.
Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Elected in 1969 on speciality Economics.
Membership of other Academies, Scientific Societies and Councils
Academician of the International Academy of Managerial and Administrative Sciences.
Economics of public production (macroeconomics).
1. On economic efficiency of capital investments into industry (1960).
2. Economic efficiency of the new technics (1964).
3. Economics of mechanization of management (1968).
4. Economic cybernetics (An outline of theoretical problems) (1971).
5. Market economics illusions (1993).
6. Marxism-Leninism and We (1996).
/ Academy Membership / Historical Notes / Back to Top of Page