The meeting aims at discussing issues of scientific and technical cooperation on space research in the field of peaceful space exploration, creation and tasks of a new Russian-Belarusian spacecraft for remote Earth sensing of high-resolution.
The Russian delegation includes the following persons:
1. Mikhail N. Khaylov, Deputy Head of the Roscosmos State Corporation;
2. Oleg V. Kem, Director of the Department of Navigation Space Systems (GLONASS) of the Roscosmos State Corporation;
3. Leonid A. Makridenko, General Director of the "VNIIEM Corporation" JC;
4. Vitaliy A. Mironichev, Head of the Department of Remote Earth Sensing Systems of the Roscosmos State Corporation.
The Belarusian side is represented by:
1. Vladimir G. Gusakov, Chairman of the NASB Presidium, Academician;
2. Petr A. Vityaz, Head of the NASB apparatus, Academician;
3. Sergey A. Zolotoy, Director of the NASB "Geoinformation Systems" Unitary Enterprise.