The plenary meeting will be held on May 20, 2016 from 10.00 to 13.00 am at the address Oshmyany, Grodno region, Sovetskaya str. 103, in the large conference room (the building of the Oshmyany District Executive Committee).
The conference will be attended by the historians, journalists, and public figures. The main attention of researchers is focused on identification of mechanisms of interaction in historical perspective of Oshmyany cities and their surroundings.
Scientific field of the conference:
- Oshmyany, Golshany and neighborhood according to archaeological sources;
- Development of Oshmyany District in the times of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth;
- Oshmyany District in the 10th-20th centuries;
- The gentry of Oshmyany District;
- Oshmyany District social space (social and property groups, their relationships, role in the history of the region);
- Oshmyany District cultural heritage (architecture, art, education, literature, ethnography, etc.);
- Agriculture, handicraft, trade, production, means of communication in the history of the region;
- Famous names of Oshmyany District.
Organizing Committee address: 220072, Institute of History of the NAS of Belarus, Minsk, Akademicheskaya 1 str. Tel: (017) 284-14-09, Fax (017) 284-18-70. E-mail: dounar_zagor @ mail.ru